Skip to the content
DOSE PER APPLICATION:
- The sophisticated spray pump ensures accurate dose of 16 mg Diclofenac in 4 sprays.
- Spray pump helps prevent staining of the entire palm.
- The sprayed solution does not leave any residue and instead gets absorbed.
How to Apply
- Prime the pump by spraying it into the air 2-3 times before using Dynapar QPS for the first time.
- Ensure the skin does not have any cut, wound, infection or rashes before application.
- Hold the bottle in an upright position 6-8 inches away, with the nozzle pointing towards the affected area for even distribution.
- Apply the recommended number of pump strokes (4 sprays) on the painful or swollen area. Do not rub.
- Avoid washing and prevent any contact with clothes or other objects for 8-10 minutes after application.
Warning and Precautions
- Avoid contact with eyes or nose. Do not ingest.
- Do not cover affected area after application with any kind of bandage/dressing.
- Avoid direct sunlight after application.
- Discontinue the treatment if a skin rash develops after application.
- Use cautiously with prescribed oral medication.
- To be used with caution for people with a history of peptic ulcer, hepatic or renal insufficiency, bleeding diathesis or inflammatory bowel disease.
- Do not mix or apply with any other topical agent.